With over 25 years of experience, Majid has been actively involved in the strategic conceptualisation, development and implementation of football academies, contract negotiations, the marketing of football clubs and international league matches.
Majid is also a Licensed FA / FIFA Football Intermediary and is a qualified coach in grassroots football.
- Created UK’s first National Football Festival for Ethnic Minorities
- Co-organised the Tsunami Soccer Aid game at Anfield in 2005 with ex Liverpool players
- Conducting AsiaEurope Football Festivals in Africa, Asia and Europe
- Player management and development
- FA qualified football coaching
- Served as the European Director for Gambia FA
- Developing an educational programme based on our values of tolerance, inclusivity and openness
- Contract negotiations for professional players, football associations and sport sponsors
- Extensive contacts within sports industry.
- Conducting media relations for major football clubs who are trying to break into the Asian football players market
- Major Sporting Contracts in Apparels for National Organisations
- Movement of football players between countries
- Branding and Marketing
- Manufacturing and Design contacts in Asia
- Player Management
- Setting up university courses in Sports and Management