Level 1 – Online Introduction Into Football Intermediary
The PFSA has now launched a new online course; Introduction Into Football Intermediary.
This course has been developed by Professional Football Intermediaries representing players in the Premier and Football League and gives an invaluable insight into the skills, professionalism and talent of an intermediary or agent – an essential course for anyone looking to work within the field.
- The Origin of Football Intermediaries
- The Role of a Football Intermediary
- Working With Players and Clubs
- How Do Football Scouts Search For Talent
- Working As An Intermediary
- Registering as a Football Intermediary
- What to do next
** The completion of the PFSA Introduction Into Football Intermediary Course does not give you the skills necessary in order to become a Football Scout. If you want pursue a career in football scouting, then completion of the PFSA Level 2 Talent Identification in Football Course is aimed at those seriously/wanting to become a football scout or improving their knowledge of Talent Identification.